Centrifuge Tubes and Bottles
Whether you are helping to solve complex biological problems, investigating the causes of diseases or finding potential new cures, you need consumables that meet your workflow needs.
Consumables from Beckman Coulter are available in a variety of sizes and materials. Visit the tube selection guide to find the consumables that are right for your application.
A number of factors go into selecting the right tube or bottles for an application, including:
- Separation technique
- Sample type
- Solvent or gradient media
- Disposable or reusable format
- Transparent, translucent or opaque
- Diaphanous tubes designed to be sliced or punctured
- Autoclavable tubes that can be sterilized and reused
- Tubes resistant to a variety of chemical compounds
Explore Centrifuge Tubes & Bottles
Tube & Bottle Selection GuideChoosing the right tube or bottle for your protocol can be challenging. Considering your requirements and these factors will make your selection easier.
Certified Free Tubes
These tubes exhibit no detectable DNA, DNase, RNase, PCR inhibitors, or endotoxins and are ideal for genomics, exosomes, and proteomics workflows.