Remote Desktop Sharing with BeckmanConnect
Maximize uptime. Minimize wait times.
BeckmanConnect EnrollmentRegister Now Aquios and Vi-CELL
- Secure workstation access and visibility
- Real-time troubleshooting and resolutions
- Seamless software upgrades, configurations, and reloads
- Improved system insights for faster onsite support
- Increased instrument uptime
- Minimized workflow disruptions
- Less operator time devoted to support calls
- Reduced wait time for avoidable onsite visits
- Encrypted, permission-based communication controls
- Secure sessions with Beckman Coulter support experts located within your geography
- Policy configurations and customer approval required for each remote support session
*BeckmanConnect is currently available for the CytoFLEX series instruments and Biomek 4000, Biomek NX/NXp. Biomek FX/FXp, and Data Innovations Instrument Manager that have controller operating system Windows 7 or higher, and Biomek i-Series workstations, Vi-CELL BLU, Navios EX, Navios, Aquios CL, DxFLEX, CytoFLEX SRT, and CellMek SPS that have controller operating system Windows 10. We plan to expand access to other instruments in the future.
BeckmanConnect is currently available in the following countries:
US, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, South Korea, India, French Polynesia, Guadaloupe, Reunion, Puerto Rico, Botswana, South Africa
Get in Touch
Keeping your research moving forward is our top priority. Reach out today to efficiently schedule service or find an answer to your question.
Have a question or need to schedule service? Call us today at 800-369-0333.
Need technical support? Send an inquiry.
Contact us to renew or request a service plan.